1. All students and parents accompanying students in the gym area must sign a liability waiver.
2. All class participants must wear appropriate apparel to class.
a. Preferred Attire:
Boys: Shorts & t-shirt,
b. No Jeans, or anything with
large belts, buckles or zippers.
c. No large skirts
d. Long hair must be pulled back,
and cannot cover student’s eyes.
e. No jewelry
3. Make up’s are available when a student misses a class:
a. Please inform of us absence
prior to the start of class
b. Make-ups must be scheduled,
DO NOT JUST SHOW UP
FOR A CLASS.
c. We allow ONE make up per month.
d. Make up classes are scheduled
according to availability.
e. Once a make-up is scheduled you
cannot re-schedule, and if you miss
the scheduled make up you cannot
make up a make-up.
f. NO MAKE UP’s for Team.
Please try to attend your student’s
regularly scheduled class to
4. Students must do Warm Up to attend their class, for safety reasons. Students that come more than 15 minutes late to class will be offered a make-up class.
5. Monthly charges are for 4 weeks per month, 48 weeks in the year, therefore there are no make ups for Holiday gym closures.
6. Students 5 and under must have an adult on the premises at all times.
7. Students over 6 years must be picked up promptly after their class has ended.
8. Parents are not allowed on gymnastics equipment at any time.
9. An adult must accompany and be within arm’s length of student in the Tumble Bug’s class (parent participation) at all times.
10. Tuition: Auto enrollment/Auto pay (September-June Class) For the convenience of our families, we have switched to monthly tuition! All families must have an up to date credit card on file. Once registered in our program you will be continually enrolled in your class until you choose to withdraw or until the school year session concludes at the end of June. Upon enrollment you will be billed for the first month of tuition. Tuition will then be charged to the credit card on file on the 25th of each month for the upcoming month. You can elect to pay your tuition via cash/check prior to the 25th. Monthly tuition is non-refundable. Any accounts not paid in full by the 1st of the month will result in your student being dropped from his or her class.
11. Withdrawal Policy: All withdrawal requests must be submitted via email firstname.lastname@example.org to by the 15th of the prior month.
12. Ratios: We will always follow USAG requirements for Student: Teacher Ratios.
13. Team Payments: For all payments after the 7th of the each month, a $5 late fee will be assessed. Per USAG requirements, families must be up to date on all payments to participate in USAG sanctioned meets.
14. Recreational/Pre-school Payments: Your space is only secured in your class when 100% tuition has been received.
15. Refunds or Credits: NO refunds or credits. No exceptions.
16. As a private business, Tumble Kids Billerica reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.