1. All students and parents accompanying students in the gym area must sign a liability waiver.
2. All class participants must wear appropriate apparel to class:
a. Preferred Attire - Boys: Shorts & T-Shirts; Girls: Leotard.
b. No jeans, or any clothing will large belts, buckles, or zippers.
c. No large skirts.
d. Long hair must be worn pulled back; hair cannot cover the student's eyes.
e. No jewelry.
3. Make Up's are available when a student misses a classes. Please try to attend your student's regularly scheduled class to maintain consistency and keep make-ups to a maximum of 2 per session.
a. Make-ups MUST be scheduled. DO NOT JUST SHOW UP FOR A CLASS.
b. Make-ups must be scheduled within the session they are missed. They DO NOT carry over.
c. Make-up classes scheduled according to availability.
d. Once a make-up is scheduled you cannot re-schedule; if you miss the scheduled make-up, you cannot make up the make-up.
e. NO MAKE-UPS for Team.
4. Students must do Warm Up to attend their class, for safety reasons. Students that come more than 15 minutes late to class will be offered a make-up class.
5. Monthly and quarterly charges are for 4 weeks per month, 48 weeks in the year. Therefore, there are no make-ups for Holiday gym closures.
6. Students 5 and Under must have an adult on the premises at all times.
7. Students 6 and Over must be picked up promptly after their class has ended.
8. Parents are not allowed on gymnastics equipment at any time.
9. An adult must accompany and be within arm's length of their student in the Tumble Bugs (parent participation) class at all times. NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED IN CLASS.
10. Tuition - Tuition payments must be up to date for students to participate in their class, practice, or competition. For recreational students, Tumble Kids Billerica offers a re-registration period, in which your child's space in their class is secure until we open class registration to the public. After the re-registration period, it is possible the class may fill and your child's spot will be taken. Please be sure to always register during the re-registration period to avoid this.
11. Ratios - We will always follow USAG requirements for Student : Teacher Ratios.
12. Team Payments - For all payments after the 7th of each month, a $5 late fee will be assessed. Per USAG requirements, families must be up to date on all payments to participate in USAG sanctioned meets.
13. Recreational/Pre-School Payments - Your space is only secured in your class when 100% tuition has been received.
14. Refunds or Credited - NO refunds or credits will be given after the start of a session. No exceptions.